UNITED NATIONS (AP) — United States vetoes UN resolution that would have required Trump to rescind declaration of Jerusalem as Israel capital.
United States vetoes UN resolution that would have required Trump to rescind declaration of Jerusalem as Israel capital
- Arizona couple dead after suspected drowning identified
- Utah metabolic scientist shakes up weight-loss industry with these 3 tips - SPONSORED
- Go on a Utah treasure hunt for the chance at winning $10,000 - SPONSORED
- 37-year-old man drowns at Pineview Reservoir
- Relief is in sight for the Southwest following a stretch of dangerous, record heat
- 5 things you should know about Utah's bid to host another Olympics
- Test Drive: 2021 Ford Explorer shows why it's in high demand - SPONSORED
- Now that Juneteenth is a national holiday, what would it take for it to become a legal holiday in Utah?
- US extends travel restrictions at Canada, Mexico land borders through July 21
- US Olympic Track Trials: Utah's Murphy, BYU's Wayment go 1-2 in steeplechase for finals berth