BERLIN (AP) — Austria's Constitutional Court rules that same-sex couples will have the right to marry by 2019.
Austria's Constitutional Court rules that same-sex couples will have the right to marry by 2019
- Man shot, killed in downtown Salt Lake City
- What NAACP President Derrick Johnson told a Latter-day Saint congregation on Sunday
- Here are some reasons why fewer young Utahns are getting vaccinated
- Will you need a COVID-19 vaccine passport? We search for answers
- Why director says homeless camps 'made sense' for Salt Lake City
- Utah's best public playgrounds: these offer much more than just swings and slides - SPONSORED
- Fire Updates: Bennion Creek Fire burns 7,200 acres
- One dead, others injured in crash north of Helper
- Top dog! Pekingese named Wasabi wins Westminster show
- How Gov. Cox is refocusing Olympic bid committee to 'celebrate athletes'