PHNOM PENH, Cambodia (AP) — Australian woman sentenced to 1 and a half years in jail for providing commercial surrogacy services in Cambodia.
Australian woman sentenced to 1 and a half years in jail for providing commercial surrogacy services in Cambodia
- 6 things to do in the Las Vegas area with your family
- 5 taken to hospital following head-on collision in Stansbury Park
- 11 processed foods registered dietitians say can contribute to a balanced diet
- Instagram is testing a feature that lets users choose if they want to see likes
- Woman arrested after taking 2 kids, livestreaming drive in Utah, police say
- Utah middle school teacher arrested, accused of assaulting students
- Utah Gov. Cox opens up about Jan. 6 and the future of the Republican Party
- Salt Lake police asking for public's help in locating endangered man
- With Utah's mask mandate over, food delivery drivers are left to fend for themselves
- COVID-19 data: Who is still contracting COVID-19?