Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
with VP of Food & Beverage/Corporate Chef Zane Holmquist at Stein Eriksen Lodge
Just a small taste of the delicious flavors of summer with Hops on the Hills at Stein Eriksen Lodge.
1 lb medium shrimp; cleaned & cut in half
1 lb scallops; quartered
1 cup lime juice
Zest of 2 limes
1 tsp sea salt
¼ tsp white pepper
2 cups baby tomatoes; cut in half
1 cup jicama; small diced
½ jalapeno; chopped
1 avocado; medium diced
Small bunch cilantro; chopped
4 green onions
Juice of 1 lime
Sea salt to taste
Blue corn chips
1) Clean shrimp, remove shells and cut in half. Clean and quarter scallops.
2) Place in bowl and top with lime juice, zest, sea salt and white pepper.
3) Stir to mix and let sit for two hours in refrigerator.
1) Cut tomatoes, jicama, jalapeno, avocado, cilantro, green onions.
2) After the two hours, add to the shrimp & scallop mixture.
3) Add final lime juice and sea salt to taste.
4) Serve with blue corn chips.