WASHINGTON (AP) — Trump administration asks Supreme Court to clarify travel ban ruling to limit visitors, refugees from entering U.S.
Trump administration asks Supreme Court to clarify travel ban ruling to limit visitors, refugees from entering U.S.
- 2 deputies shot, suspect dead in shooting outside Salt Lake County Jail
- Here's where masks will still be required in Utah on April 10 and beyond
- 407 more COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, over 32K vaccinations reported Saturday in Utah
- Police arrest 37 students after hours at Corner Canyon High School
- Are Californians to blame for Utah's surging home prices?
- Utah company sells overstock Amazon products at huge discounts - SPONSORED
- 4 arrested after task force busts clandestine lab in Heber City
- Utah County phone startup hopes to connect children while providing online safety
- Gephardt: the high cost of insuring teen drivers; what parents can do
- Wellington police chief fired during city council meeting