Estimated read time: Less than a minute
15 lasagna sheets
1 medium onion, chopped
4 cans diced tomatoes
2 pints mushrooms, sliced
2 garlic cloves, chopped
4 cups bechamel sauce
1 1/2 cups cheddar and slices swiss cheese
1) Butter large, shallow baking dish.
2) Heat the oil in small fryng pan and saute the onion. Add the tomatoes and cook for 6 -8 minutes. Set aside.
3) Wipe the mushrooms and slice. Heat butter in frying pan and add mushrooms. Cook until they start to exude their juice. Add garlic lemon juice and salt and pepper.
4) Preheat over to 400.
5) Cook lasagna per instructions.
6) Make bechamel sauce. Melt 4 tablespoons butter. Add 4 tablespoons flour and stir to form paste. Slowly add 4 cups of whole milk and stir until thick, adding more flour if necessary.
7) To assemble, spread some bechamel sauce over the bottom. Arrange a layer of pasta. Cover with mushrooms and bechamel sauce. Layer swiss cheese. Make another layer of pasta and spread with tomatoes and more bechamel. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Finish with layer and bechamel, mushrooms and cheese.
8) Bake 20 minutes