In today's world of added sugars, craze diets and increasing obesity, you might hear a lot about people getting diabetes. The important thing to remember is that one type of diabetes is preventable. Utah Valley Specialty Hospital wants to promote understanding about diabetes and how prevention is possible, too.
4 ways to avoid adult-onset diabetes
This story is sponsored by Utah Valley Specialty Hospital.
- Utah woman severely injured in home explosion, fire
- Donovan Mitchell scores 20 points, draws laughs at Rising Stars Challenge
- These are the 'ultraprocessed' foods you should avoid if you want to live longer
- UHP: Utah police chief arrested in DUI was driving in highway median
- Employee being fired fatally shoots 5 co-workers in Illinois
- 2-4 inches of snow expected for Wasatch Front as winter storm moves through Utah Friday
- Utah man charged with selling drugs during high school football game
- Drinking two or more diet beverages a day linked to high risk of stroke, heart attacks
- 2 small earthquakes shake Bluffdale area
- Charges: Utah man trying to help woman being attacked is stabbed to death