In today's world of added sugars, craze diets and increasing obesity, you might hear a lot about people getting diabetes. The important thing to remember is that one type of diabetes is preventable. Utah Valley Specialty Hospital wants to promote understanding about diabetes and how prevention is possible, too.
4 ways to avoid adult-onset diabetes
This story is sponsored by Utah Valley Specialty Hospital.
- FDA OKs first medical device to treat ADHD in children
- Ancient mystery or a hoax? Archaeologists investigate rare find at Lake Powell
- 'The Curse of La Llorona' reigns over weekend box office
- Rock climber, 18, remained hospitalized Sunday after fall
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 4:40 a.m. EDT
- Police say the death toll from the Easter Sunday bombings in Sri Lanka has increased to 290
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 11:40 p.m. EDT
- Report shows 239 people sickened in Utah fluoride overfeed; investigation continuing
- Utah faith, political leaders mourn deadly toll in Sri Lankan bombings
- Sri Lanka's health minister says local militant group is behind Easter Sunday attacks