This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
- Utahns age 16 and up with comorbidities now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine, Gov. Cox announces
- Taylor Swift countersues Utah's Evermore Park for using songs without permission
- Gov. Cox says Utah's mask mandate delay was a mistake
- Jazz, NBA investigating bigotry claims against team executive Dennis Lindsey
- Provo police officer shot, being treated at hospital
- From the comments: Did the Lakers throw some shade at the Jazz?
- Costco lifts minimum wage above Amazon or Target to $16 per hour
- The World Wide Web as we know it may be ending
- House passes Equality Act that Democrats say will expand legal safeguards for LGBTQ people
- Have You Seen This? Exhausting time-lapse of cleanup after massive blizzard
SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.