50 years ago today the Supreme Court decision declared segregation in the schools unconstitutional.
Brown vs Board of Education
- Utah ghost town reappears as a result of drought
- FBI: Human remains resembling Gabby Petito found near Grand Teton National Park
- Taliban-run Kabul municipality to female workers: Stay home
- Front-line fatigue: COVID resurgence leaves ICU docs feeling 'heavy in the soul'
- Just because you're vaccinated doesn't mean you can't get COVID-19
- SpaceX's Inspiration 4 crew was in orbit, but that doesn't mean they'll get astronaut wings
- 'Horseplay' led to stabbing with a kitchen knife, West Valley police say
- 1 killed, 2 injured in rollover crash near Summit
- Video: Explaining North America's uptick in bear attacks
- Utah man arrested after attempting to sell $80k in stolen merchandise