Win tickets to the 37th Annual Utah Concours d'Elegance charity car show presented by Carrier Heating & Cooling. This year's proceeds will benefit the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point and Project Recovery a non-profit organization providing a residential sober living environment for people in recovery. The event will take place at beautiful Thanksgiving Point as a one-day outdoor car show on the grass Saturday, August 23th from 10am to 5pm. There is plenty of free parking for spectators. This year we are featuring the incredible cars of the Larry H. Miller collection from the Miller Motorsports Park museum in Tooele. Cobra's, GT40's, Mustang's and an extremely rare Daytona Coupe worth millions of dollars will be on display. Come see Larry Miller's exceptionally rare vehicles and more than 400 other extraordinary classic automobiles on display during this impressive event.
It's the 37th Annual Utah Concours d'Elegance Car Show!
- 41-year-old dies after being beaten by group in Magna, police say
- Boyfriend of woman found shot to death in wrecked car is charged with murder
- Jazz spiral in first half of Game 4 loss to Clippers; series tied 2-2
- Utah mom who ran 5:25 mile at 9 months pregnant qualifies for Olympic trials
- What Ann Romney, a mother of 5, thinks about the term 'birthing person'
- Who will lead the University of Utah? List has been narrowed to 11
- Doctors worried about heat health impacts as Salt Lake hits record
- Wildfire Updates: Pack Creek Fire in San Juan County now 16% contained
- Fire officials say blaze that destroyed a Sugarhouse office complex may be difficult to investigate
- 'It's tough, but it is what it is': Donovan Mitchell has been forced to carry unusual burden in 2nd round