NBC announced that they are going to start airing hard liquor ads in effort to produce more revenue. How do you feel about these television ads?
Do You Think Hard Liquor Ads are Appropriate for Television?
- 465 more COVID-19 cases, 6 deaths reported in Utah Sunday
- Intermountain marks 1 year since receiving first COVID-19 patient
- From the comments: Quin Snyder said Utah wasn't allowed to be tired — Joe Ingles was anyway
- 1 dead after Sunday rollover crash in Carbon County
- J&J vaccine expected in Utah Wednesday; 7,200 ineligible vaccine appointments canceled
- Have You Seen This? How cop reacts when his daughter is cancer free
- Fraud overwhelms pandemic-related unemployment programs
- 1 killed, 2 injured in Tooele County crash late Saturday
- Lawmaker drops proposal to make it illegal to transfer fetal remains outside of Utah other than for burial
- Utah man arrested, accused of using numerous sticks to spank children