In light of the recent terrorist attack, many Americans are changing the way they travel. Do you feel safe flying or have you changed the way you travel?
How do you feel about air travel?
- Winter storm moves into northern Utah, 'overpasses could become icy in a hurry'
- 651 more COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths, 22,092 vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- Provo couple opens bakery specializing in gut-friendly bread
- What to eat if you've lost your sense of taste due to COVID-19
- BLM asks climbers to avoid these 11 rock climbing, hiking areas in southeast Utah
- Hungry for something simple and delicious? Here are some of Utah's top-rated burgers - SPONSORED
- Lee, Chaffetz offer Romney counterpoint at CPAC dominated by Trump
- Even after dropping teaching of consent, House defeats controversial sex ed bill
- Jazz get some hard-earned lessons in clutch play in loss to the Heat
- Hard-hit culture and arts industries see hope after the COVID-19 pandemic