Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.) feels that our way of life will be profoundly changed by the events of September 11th. In response, our new FBI director has suggested that we may have to limit some of our freedoms in order to deal with terrorists.
Reaction to Attack on America
- J&J vaccine expected in Utah Wednesday; 7,200 ineligible vaccine appointments canceled
- Supreme Court resurrects group's legal fight over private government meetings with Zinke
- Utah man arrested, accused of using numerous sticks to spank children
- The Church of Jesus Christ stands by opposition to Equality Act, instead calls for protection of religious freedom and LGBTQ community
- Winter storm moves into northern Utah, 'overpasses could become icy in a hurry'
- Grantsville man identified in deadly rollover crash south of Delta
- Health department: 686 new coronavirus cases in Utah Saturday
- J&J's 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine
- Alfonso Plummer scores 19 as Utes upset No. 19 USC at home
- Police identify man who allegedly wounded Provo officer in gunfight