Many Utahns reportedly crossed the border to purchase lottery tickets. Why should Idaho get to keep all that money?! If only the debate were that simple ...
A Gambling State
- J&J vaccine expected in Utah Wednesday; 7,200 ineligible vaccine appointments canceled
- Utah man arrested, accused of using numerous sticks to spank children
- Winter storm moves into northern Utah, 'overpasses could become icy in a hurry'
- Supreme Court resurrects group's legal fight over private government meetings with Zinke
- The Church of Jesus Christ stands by opposition to Equality Act, instead calls for protection of religious freedom and LGBTQ community
- J&J's 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine
- Grantsville man identified in deadly rollover crash south of Delta
- Health department: 686 new coronavirus cases in Utah Saturday
- Police identify man who allegedly wounded Provo officer in gunfight
- Donovan Mitchell's superstar-level 2nd-half buries Magic as Jazz bounce back