With the talk about price caps and energy conservation, many more questions have been raised about who's the better power company.
Western Power Crisis
- Winter storm moves into northern Utah, 'overpasses could become icy in a hurry'
- House passes $1.9T pandemic relief bill, sends it to Senate
- 651 more COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths, 22,092 vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- Provo couple opens bakery specializing in gut-friendly bread
- KSL Investigators find new businesses are opening in record numbers in Utah
- Hungry for something simple and delicious? Here are some of Utah's top-rated burgers - SPONSORED
- Midvale man's vintage Civic is cool, getting cooler
- BLM asks climbers to avoid these 11 rock climbing, hiking areas in southeast Utah
- What to eat if you've lost your sense of taste due to COVID-19
- Lee, Chaffetz offer Romney counterpoint at CPAC dominated by Trump