The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is petitioning for doctors to give women advance prescriptions of the morning-after pill. Click here to participate in our online poll.
The morning-after pill
- Former Jazz forward Elijah Millsap accuses team executive Dennis Lindsey of bigoted language
- Jazz keep rolling as they blast shorthanded Lakers
- 812 more COVID-19 cases, 14 deaths, 18,005 vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- Inspired by Paris Hilton, woman says Utah ranch punished her for reporting assaults
- Utah bill that would ban transgender girls from girls high school sports stalls in Senate committee
- Salt Lake teachers, students rally against 'bullying' from Utah Legislature
- 'This is the future': Can telework help rural Utahns make more money and afford better homes?
- GameStop stock doubles in afternoon; even Reddit is surprised
- 2nd-half schedule release: Jazz have the best record and the easiest remaining schedule
- Several ways a paracord can be an outdoor enthusiast's best friend