Don Schafer filled in for Doug Wright.
Do we need a hate-crimes law?
- Utah grocery store owner shot, killed while at work
- Sen. Mitt Romney receives stitches after weekend fall knocks him unconscious
- 257 more COVID-19 cases, 5 deaths reported Monday in Utah
- Pelicans escape late rally from Jazz on another controversial finish between the clubs
- Preservation group says it opposes plan to demolish 5 Salt Lake City homes for new complex
- 2 of 3 tax cut bills for seniors, veterans, families get final OK, await governor to sign
- Utah football wide receivers coach Guy Holliday no longer with program
- 'Gender equity in public spaces': Utah State University to provide free menstrual products for students
- 3 health care providers join Utah's COVID-19 vaccine rollout plan ahead of state's expected allotment rise
- Warmer, likely drier days ahead for Utah this spring, forecasters predict