We get word that Seattle has experienced a 7.0 earthquake. We talk to those who experienced the quake and asked the experts what would happen if a quake of that magnitude hit Utah.
7.0 Earthquake hits Seattle!
- Lee, Chaffetz offer Romney counterpoint at CPAC dominated by Trump
- 651 more COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths, 22,092 vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- New advisories issued with more snow headed for Wasatch Front, northern Utah this weekend
- BYU committee on race and diversity releases 26 recommendations to help 'root out racism'
- House Democrats move closer to pushing through $1.9 trillion COVID plan
- BLM asks climbers to avoid these 11 rock climbing, hiking areas in southeast Utah
- Everything coming to Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ in March
- Utes senior WR Samson Nacua enters transfer portal
- Midvale man's vintage Civic is cool, getting cooler
- KSL Investigators find new businesses are opening in record numbers in Utah