Infamous polygamist Tom Green joins us to discuss newspaper articles that report he's broke and needs a public defender paid by you and me. Do you mind paying these costs?
Should your taxes pay for Tom Green's defense?
- Utahns age 16 and up with comorbidities now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine, Gov. Cox announces
- Taylor Swift countersues Utah's Evermore Park for using songs without permission
- Gov. Cox says Utah's mask mandate delay was a mistake
- Provo police officer shot, being treated at hospital
- Jazz, NBA investigating bigotry claims against team executive Dennis Lindsey
- From the comments: Did the Lakers throw some shade at the Jazz?
- House passes Equality Act that Democrats say will expand legal safeguards for LGBTQ people
- The World Wide Web as we know it may be ending
- Costco lifts minimum wage above Amazon or Target to $16 per hour
- Have You Seen This? Exhausting time-lapse of cleanup after massive blizzard