This is the subject of a lawsuit in the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals in Denver. Should we remove the law or pursue fornicators? Call in and let us know or vote online!
Should we prosecute fornicators in Utah?
- 465 more COVID-19 cases, 6 deaths reported in Utah Sunday
- 1 dead after Sunday rollover crash in Carbon County
- Have You Seen This? How cop reacts when his daughter is cancer free
- From the comments: Quin Snyder said Utah wasn't allowed to be tired — Joe Ingles was anyway
- Woman launches project to tell the stories of Black life in the Beehive State
- Utah man arrested, accused of using numerous sticks to spank children
- The Church of Jesus Christ stands by opposition to Equality Act, instead calls for protection of religious freedom and LGBTQ community
- J&J vaccine expected in Utah Wednesday; 7,200 ineligible vaccine appointments canceled
- 1 killed, 2 injured in Tooele County crash late Saturday
- Intermountain marks 1 year since receiving first COVID-19 patient