Serveral of the recent school shooters say that bullying was the catalyst for their appauling behavior. What should schools do to stop merciless teasing? Why are kids responding to teasing with school shootings?
Are Bullies to Blame?
- 465 more COVID-19 cases, 6 deaths reported in Utah Sunday
- From the comments: Quin Snyder said Utah wasn't allowed to be tired — Joe Ingles was anyway
- J&J vaccine expected in Utah Wednesday; 7,200 ineligible vaccine appointments canceled
- 1 dead after Sunday rollover crash in Carbon County
- Woman launches project to tell the stories of Black life in the Beehive State
- Have You Seen This? How cop reacts when his daughter is cancer free
- Utah man arrested, accused of using numerous sticks to spank children
- The Church of Jesus Christ stands by opposition to Equality Act, instead calls for protection of religious freedom and LGBTQ community
- Intermountain marks 1 year since receiving first COVID-19 patient
- 1 killed, 2 injured in Tooele County crash late Saturday