WASHINGTON (AP) — EEUU dice que "no hay una amenaza específica o creíble" pero se aumentó la seguridad tras los ataques en Bruselas.
Alerta Noticioso de AP: No hay amenaza específica para EE.UU.
- Police apprehend person in connection with 27 burglaries in Sugar House, Liberty Wells
- Utah to let women get birth control from pharmacy
- Pregnant elk poached in Zion National Park, authorities say
- Wife of man stabbed at Salt Lake City bar says attack was unprovoked
- Police: 15-year-old arrested in connection with Sandy sex assault
- Boy Scouts of America issues statement on Payson teen with Down syndrome, family responds
- How police finally found the Austin bomber
- Two West Valley schools briefly ‘shelter in place’ during police incident
- Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- Fed up with Facebook? Here's how to break it off