CLEARFIELD - Sticking to a resolution to get in better shape can be hard, especially if you're a parent. However, there are a few simple steps you can take to stick to that goal, and get your kids involved. Watch all the videos as Haley Smith walks you through a few simple and interactive methods.
Finding ways to workout at home, with your kids...
Show 2 more videos
- 185 new COVID-19 cases, nearly 5K more vaccinations reported Monday in Utah
- Weather service issues wind advisory for northern Utah as eastern winds return
- Utah woman, children terrorized in road rage incident on I-15
- Next chapter: RSL legend Kyle Beckerman to be named Utah Valley men's soccer head coach
- Officer mistakenly fired gun instead of Taser in killing of Black man in Minnesota, police say
- Larry H. Miller Real Estate buys 1.3K acres of undeveloped land in Daybreak
- As vaccinations keep rising, so do COVID-19 hospitalizations among those who aren't vaccinated
- Man who refused to wear mask in Utah clothing store threatened to come back with a gun
- Utah man hopes to turn uncommon piano talent into career
- Biden to nominate Trump critics to lead border and immigration agencies