K-PAX tells the story of Prot (Kevin Spacey), a mysterious patient at a mental hospital who claims to be from a distant planet called K-PAX. While his psychiatrist, Dr. Mark Powell (Jeff Bridges),is baffled by this cheerfully confident man, Prot’s descriptions of life on a planet 1000 light years away awaken a sense of possibility among the other patients. When Prot says he’s going back before the summer ends, all the patients on the ward vie to go with him. As the days before Prot’s announced departure from earth race by, Dr. Powell struggles with questions of science versus faith and wonders about his own ability to distinguish reality from delusion.
- 651 more COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths, 22,092 vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- Lee, Chaffetz offer Romney counterpoint at CPAC dominated by Trump
- House Democrats move closer to pushing through $1.9 trillion COVID plan
- BYU committee on race and diversity releases 26 recommendations to help 'root out racism'
- New advisories issued with more snow headed for Wasatch Front, northern Utah this weekend
- BLM asks climbers to avoid these 11 rock climbing, hiking areas in southeast Utah
- Everything coming to Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ in March
- Utes senior WR Samson Nacua enters transfer portal
- Midvale man's vintage Civic is cool, getting cooler
- KSL Investigators find new businesses are opening in record numbers in Utah