Enter to win tickets to a private screening of Swing Vote on July 30th at the Megaplex theater in The Gateway Mall. Kevin Costner stars as Bud Johnson, an apathetic, lovable loser who is coasting through a life that has passed him by, except for the one bright spot in his mundane existence, his precocious, over achieving twelve-year old daughter, Molly. She takes care of them both, until one mischievous moment on Election Day, when she accidentally sets off a chain of events which culminates in the presidential election coming down to one vote, her dads. Suddenly, Bud Johnson, the nobody, becomes the voice for everybody when the world realizes that his vote will be the one that elects the next president. Politicians invade the small town of Texico, New Mexico and its unwitting inhabitants, waging war for Bud's vote.
- Utah musician David Archuleta says he is part of LGBTQ community
- Donovan Mitchell limps off the court as Jazz fall to Clippers in Game 3
- Friends, family remember 3 killed in Provo Canyon crash
- Wildfire Updates: Broad Canyon Fire burning west of Utah Lake
- Anna Camp-Bennett's national title paces BYU women's best finish at NCAA track and field meet in 16 years
- 3 women killed in fiery crash near Heber City identified
- COVID-19 cases spike in Uinta Basin, but Utah in 'really good spot'
- 4 deaths, 357 new COVID-19 cases reported in Utah Saturday
- Jazz-Clippers live blog: 3 takeaways from Utah's 132-106 Game 3 loss in Los Angeles
- Man dies after hitting parked truck in Tooele, police say