JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's Supreme Court reduces sentence for ex-Premier Olmert to 18 months, from 6 years.
Israel's Supreme Court reduces sentence for ex-Premier Olmert to 18 months, from 6 years
- Antibody treatment center opens to reduce hospitalizations; Utah confirms 1,724 new COVID cases
- 1 killed, 1 injured following Summit County police chase
- Why rangers call on volunteers to hunt mountain goats at Grand Teton National Park
- As COVID-19 surges, First Presidency asks for masks in temples, urges vaccination
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake's RV Row
- Youth leader arrested in Tooele sex abuse case
- Utah a 'shining star' for economic recovery, so what's holding people back from working?
- Kaysville chiropractor charged with sexually abusing 2 clients
- Charges: Man told youth football coach he'd 'shoot all the kids'
- The Tabernacle Choir has developed a Swiss cheese stack strategy for preventing COVID-19. Here's how it works