PHOENIX (AP) — Company: 2 dead in medical helicopter crash near Phoenix, 3rd crew member aboard 'safe'
Company: 2 dead in medical helicopter crash near Phoenix, 3rd crew member aboard 'safe'
- 487 more COVID-19 cases, 9 deaths, over 20K vaccinations reported Tuesday in Utah
- Gephardt: Lying to get a COVID-19 vaccine could prove costly
- Sen. Mike Lee questions how FBI is tracking down people in Capitol riot investigation
- KSL Investigators uncover wasted vaccine appointments after weekend signup blunders
- Have You Seen This? Moving an entire 139-year-old house through San Francisco
- Man who police say set dog on fire in Salt Lake County to threaten ex-girlfriend arrested
- Pandemic 'endgame': Utah House to hear bill laying out the end of COVID-19 restrictions
- Just passing by: What to expect from Asteroid Apophis
- St. George man faces charges tied to 4-year-old losing hand in explosion
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images