RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia raises death toll at crane collapse at Mecca's Grand Mosque, says 107 killed.
Saudi Arabia raises death toll at crane collapse at Mecca's Grand Mosque, says 107 killed.
- 57,000 people affected by Comcast outage caused by vandalism
- U. research finds central Utah volcanoes are still active, but no evidence of imminent eruption
- 'Hopefully they feel shame': Utah Jazz put officials on blast after loss to the 76ers
- 'Murder Among the Mormons': How Netflix documentary directors retold the story of Mark Hofmann's forgeries, bombings
- 'Not a protest': Student-led Rainbow Day at BYU to show solidarity with LGBTQ community
- 5 is your lucky number of fruits and veggies to live longer, but not all of them count
- Utah Sen. Mike Lee thinks massive COVID-19 relief package is 'offensive'
- Utah turns $50 million into $730M for affordable housing, homelessness help
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- 729 more COVID-19 cases, 7 deaths, 18,236 vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah