GRAYSON, Ky. (AP) — Lawyer refuses to say whether Kentucky clerk will interfere with issuing of marriage licenses.
Lawyer refuses to say whether Kentucky clerk will interfere with issuing of marriage licenses
- 812 more COVID-19 cases, 14 deaths, 18,005 vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- Lawmaker files revision to bill that would ban transgender girls from high school sports
- 'This is the future': Can telework help rural Utahns make more money and afford better homes?
- Man sexually assaulted woman, threatened to hold her for a week, charges say
- Several ways a paracord can be an outdoor enthusiast's best friend
- Everything coming and going on Netflix in March
- QUIZ: Can you identify which movies these iconic fireplaces are from? Enter to win! - SPONSORED
- When exactly could Utah begin to remove its mask mandate for certain counties?
- 2nd-half schedule release: Jazz have the best record and the easiest remaining schedule
- As Dixie State students rally at Capitol for name change, senator says bill will be debated