Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
Spring is an important time to begin switching the gears in getting your home ready for those new warm weather months. Home expert from Ace Hardware, Lou Manfredini, has five home maintenance projects that gives you the biggest bang for your buck.
- Update lighting with new energy efficient options.
- Install a programmable thermostat to regulate the temperature in your home.
- Change your entry door locks to a keyless entry system.
- Bring new life to a room in your home with a coat of fresh paint.
- Bring new life into the kitchen by re-finishing the countertops.
For more information and Ace Hardware location: http://www.acehardware.com/home/index.jsp