The last time the minimum wage for servers was raised was nearly 23 years ago. HB 236 would increase the wage for servers from $2.13 to $7.25, giving these servers a more consistent pay check.
We could see a raise in the minimum wage for servers
- It's getting ridiculous, UHP says of excessive speeders in Utah
- Many feared dead after Florida beachfront condo collapses
- 85% of new Utah COVID-19 cases are among unvaccinated
- Have You Seen This? Dog accidentally destroys human with squeaky toy
- 2 convicted killers to be paroled after serving decades in prison
- Woman living legally in Utah on work visa denied re-entry to US
- Troopers chase bikers going faster than 150 mph; 1 arrested
- 'We have a deal': Biden announces bipartisan infrastructure agreement
- Storms are finally back in Utah. What does that mean for the monsoon season?
- Bodycam video of police shooting at Pioneer Park shows man running toward officer with knife