It's a fact, however not very well known that a lake trout isn't even a member of the trout family. Instead it's a member of the char family. The laker as we know it, is also called a mackinaw, a touge, or in some cases a gray trout. Our Burt Brothers quiz question tonight is. What species do you get when you cross a male brook trout with a female lake trout? The species, just ahead when KSL Outdoors, powered by Ford returns.
Quiz of the Week: Jan. 31, 2015
- US young adults less likely to take COVID-19 vaccine, CDC says
- Cosmic Squids: NASA sends baby squid from Hawaii into space for research
- Business owners return to see damage caused by massive Millcreek fire
- Man sent to prison for 'sextortion,' but could be released in 5 years
- After winning appeal, teen getaway driver gets shorter sentence in sergeant's death
- Commercial greenhouse fire near Lake Shore in Utah County causes $500K in damage
- Could trustees modify Dixie State rename as petition against it grows?
- Woman killed in Sandy motorcycle crash identified
- Officials urging Utahns to review water safety after multiple drownings at reservoirs
- Utah firefighter hopes to spread awareness about mental health in first responders