MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Novak Djokovic beats Andy Murray in 4 sets to win his 5th Australian Open title.
Novak Djokovic beats Andy Murray in 4 sets to win his 5th Australian Open title
- Storms are finally back in Utah. What does that mean for the monsoon season?
- 2 convicted killers to be paroled after serving decades in prison
- Utah Democrats ask for special session to grant local leaders more control over fireworks
- Alteration shop owner devastated, returns dresses to brides after massive fire
- Antivirus pioneer John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison
- 'We aren't out of the woods yet': Utah sees highest daily count of COVID-19 cases since April
- Utah teacher who smuggled student into class in a bin takes plea deal
- More than $680K of suspected meth found during 2 traffic stops in Washington City
- West Valley man 'obsessed' with owner of massage business charged with starting $2M fire
- Britney Spears asks judge to free her from conservatorship