Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nev. (AP) — Investigators are blaming an unattended candle for sparking a fire that gutted a North Las Vegas mobile home while four people inside escaped.
North Las Vegas fire Capt. Cedric Williams says no one was injured, but the mobile home was left uninhabitable after firefighters doused flames a little before 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Williams says the American Red Cross is helping the occupants.
Williams says there was no utility service to the mobile home at the time of the fire.
Damage was estimated at $12,000.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.