News / 

MINDSHARE TECHNOLOGIES



Estimated read time: 2-3 minutes

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

This is Chris Redgrave for Zions Bank Speaking on Business.

In the digital age we live in, customer response time is critical to a company's success. People expect to be able to give feedback and receive an immediate response from the company. Mindshare Technologies has made this process easier than ever with their platforms to collect feedback and help businesses use it.

What makes this business so important is through their platform and telemetry, Mindshare Technologies can receive feedback and turn around the information in real time, allowing their customers to fix the problem immediately. This technology is not only used to put out fires; it's also being used to steer businesses, so they can use customer feedback in making decisions as they move forward.

John Sperry, president and CEO of Mindshare Technologies, says collecting the feedback is 10 percent of the process and the other 90 percent is figuring out what insights to glean from it, creating an action plan and then implementing the plan. Customer opinion is like a wave and businesses must be able to stay on top of it.

Just a couple months ago Mindshare Technologies bought their largest competitor to more or less double the size of the company, so they now have 300 employees. They're headquartered right here in Salt Lake City, but also have presence in Toronto, Canada, and Birmingham in the U.K.

Mindshare Technologies is now collecting feedback in over 125 countries in 30 languages and about 51 percent of their market is outside the U.S. John loves watching their international growth since so many industries are discovering the importance of customer response. He has also enjoyed watching Mindshare's customer base expand from food into many other industries.

Just 10 years ago customer interactions were limited to a direct purchase from a business without many channels for feedback on the experience, so this process could be easily managed. Today, businesses have so many channels they've had to open themselves up for interactions with customers and find more effective ways to manage feedback. Mindshare Technologies is an important player in that process.

For Zions Bank, I'm Chris Redgrave, speaking on business.

Mindshare Technologies 310 E. 4500 South, Ste. 450 Salt Lake City, UT 84107 801-743-7331 www.mshare.net

Most recent News stories

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast