SALT LAKE CITY — Jim Carrey has drawn attention for his strong stance on gun control. And while he stars in a soon-to-open violent film, the popular comedian and actor is choosing not to support it.
Jim Carrey 'cannot support' his latest film due to violent content
- Utah to let women get birth control from pharmacy
- 2 seriously injured in Taylorsville crash
- Poll round 3: Who is the most prominent Utahn?
- Have You Seen This? First question fail on 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'
- With police near, suspected Austin bomber blows himself up
- 10 ways to boost your cell signal
- Officer looking for truant students shoots, critically injures juvenile
- Judge rejects cult leader's request to withdraw guilty plea
- Boko Haram returns Nigeria girls, warns not to put in school
- Tempest over Trump-Putin call turns into uproar over leaks