News / 

Beware of carbon monoxide this winter



Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

A man, age 70, and woman, age 69, died in their West Valley home near 3900 South and 4800 West from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning. It was their son that found them. Investigators say a gas-powered generator in the enclosed garage is the likely culprit.

Most recent News stories

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast