Some city leaders in Layton are again pushing for a new pedestrian bridge to be built in the area where a teenage girl was hit and killed this past weekend along I-15. It would help people cross the interstate to get to Layton Hills Mall. KSL Newsradio's Mary Richards has an in-depth report...
Is Another Pedestrian Bridge Needed in Layton?
- Former bishop accused of abusing teen at girls camp
- Man dies in paraglider crash at Draper flight park
- Is the West's housing market overpriced? These Utah, Idaho cities rank as nation's most 'overvalued'
- Scientists want to resurrect the woolly mammoth. They just got $15 million to make it happen
- Utah AG threatens to sue President Biden over COVID-19 vaccination, testing mandate
- Utah confirms 1,885 new COVID cases, 15 deaths Thursday
- Koerber leads No. 15 BYU volleyball to emotional sweep of 10th-ranked Utes
- Cedar City woman intentionally caused fatal crash, police say
- In the midst of a housing crunch, Utah builder has lots available - SPONSORED
- Southeast Idaho farmers struggle to seek drought help amid USDA firings