One of the first daughters was kind enough to spend a few minutes with Grant and Amanda. Jenna Bush authored a new book about a young mother's battle with AIDS and was in Salt Lake City on Friday, November 30 to talk about it. She discussed "Ana's Story: A Journey of Hope" with Grant and Amanda, as well as her other writing hopes for the future...
Jenna Bush Talks About Her New Book
- Utah ghost town reappears as a result of drought
- Arches park ranger warned Gabby Petito her relationship with Brian Laundrie seemed 'toxic'
- MountainStar Healthcare acquires 5 Utah hospitals from Steward Health Care
- Pac-12 power ratings: Special expanded edition (because BYU owns the South)
- Pfizer's successful vaccine trial in children good news for slowing COVID-19 surge, Utah doctor says
- Cost of cybercrime reaches record levels as Utah victims nearly top the nation in losses
- Locals in the NFL: Interceptions tell story for Vikings' Vigil, Jets' Wilson (+complete roundup of Week 2)
- How a Utah mother's urging led to heftier charges for her son's abuser
- Hard freeze warning issued for several Utah areas as fall-like temperatures briefly arrive
- COVID has killed about as many Americans as the 1918-19 flu