This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
Candidate Questionnaire: Wayne L. Hill (U)1. What is your top priority for the United States?My top priority for the United States is to replace the criminals that occupy the leadership positions branches of both major parties. I will replace them with unaffiliated honorable people. I say stop counterfeiting and growing government while destroying Free Enterprise and thus America.
- Describe your solution to the U.S. illegal immigration problem. What specifically should be done about the over 10-million illegal immigrants who are now in the United States? Do you favor or oppose some kind of pathway to legal status for the current illegal immigrants? My solution to the U.S. illegal immigration problem is to enforce the law Bush (Republicans) wouldn't even though it was passed. The law and constitution say that the borders should be fenced and guarded and is the responsibility of the Federal Government. I would work tirelessly to stop our Federal Government from infringing the rights of the states to handle their borders themselves. The illegal immigrants who are now in the United States did not come through the proper channels and are guilty of a crime and must be deported or put in jail. The pathway to legal status for current illegal immigrants is already in place. We accept more legal immigrants a year than the rest of the world combined.
- Do you support the Affordable Care Act (health care reform)? If not, how would you fix America's health care crisis? I do not support affordable Care Act (health care reform). This is anything but affordable Health Care. This is one of the absolutely worst things ever to be shoved down the throats of a used to be free Citizenry. I would fix America's health care crisis by getting rid of the imposters in the White House and Congress who forced the bill through. I would simply get Government regulations off the insurance companies and let Free Enterprise Supply and Demand WORK. Over Seventy percent (70%) of the American people did not want this act and want it repealed.
- What can be done to improve the U.S. economy?To improve the U.S. economy I would decrease Government by ½, get rid of the IRS, Federal Reserve, repeal the 17th Amendment, return the Senators to the states and remove all Corporate Income Tax.
- Utah is famous for its beautiful landscapes. What will you do to protect and promote these areas? To protect and promote Utah's beautiful landscapes, I will work to reclaim 80% of state that has been stolen by the Federal Government. The Constitution forbids Federal Government from infringing State's Rights.
- What are your views on federal funding for embryonic and adult stem cell research? I do not think there should be federal funding for embryonic and adult stem cell research. Let each state decide how they want to spend their money. State's rights are the proper role of government.
- Are you willing to work with members of other political parties to accomplish changes in Washington? I am party blind. What I care about is making the Constitution alive in the present. I will work with other political parties only if they vote 100% for the Constitution. I will not vote to steal your rights and mis-manage your money.
- What are your views on nuclear testing? My views on nuclear testing are simple, "Stop the Madness." If I felt it was necessary and safe then I would consider it.
- When you are forming an opinion on an issue, who do/will you ask for advice and information? When forming an opinion on an issue, I would first ask God who George Washington and the founders consulted. I would next ask Constitutional Scholars to find out if the Constitution allows it. I would never ask Andy Sterns or any other Socialist no matter which party they represent.
- What is the one personal trait/characteristic that you want voters to know about you, and why is that important in this race?I want voters to know that I have integrity and I stand for what I truly believe. It is important in this race because I will vote for you, the people, 100% of the time. The answer is already in the pages of the constitution and not in bills geared to take our rights away and give attorneys unlimited money.