Disabled Outdoorsmen Utah, along with the Utah Conservation Officers Association (UCOA), banded together to take disabled people out for a day of ice fishing at Fish Lake. The use of Track Chairs and a whole lot of volunteers, created all smiles for folks who otherwise would not be able to enjoy the outdoors.
Ice Fishing at Fish Lake with Disabled Outdoorsmen Utah
- The Church of Jesus Christ stands by opposition to Equality Act, instead calls for protection of religious freedom and LGBTQ community
- Millsap expresses concerns about probe into Jazz allegation
- Grantsville man identified in deadly rollover crash south of Delta
- Health department: 686 new coronavirus cases in Utah Saturday
- J&J's 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine
- Take a virtual tour with Elder and Sister Holland of their hometown St. George as they discuss family history
- Lawmakers earmark $75 million for state 'bank' to fund Utah Inland Port projects
- Utah drought worries farmers, ranchers, water managers
- Conservatives show loyalty to Trump ahead of Sunday speech
- FCS Weekend: Dixie State stuns No. 22 Tarleton in Division I road opener
SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.