Not only does BYU lead the country in 3-point shooting percentage this season, but former star Jonathan Tavernari, one of the Cougars’ greatest all-time 3-point sharpshooters, also believes this year’s team is the best 3-point shooting squad in school history.
Is this the best 3-point shooting team in BYU history?
- Utah's seen flooding and it's seen rain, so when will that reverse its drought trends?
- 'Pandemic of the unvaccinated' soars as Utah reports 1,100 new cases in 1 day
- Man hides 10 treasure chests in Utah outdoors
- 'Deeply worried' about nation's polarization, Gov. Cox says Utah has the 'secret sauce'
- Disney rejects Scarlett Johansson's complaint over 'Black Widow' streaming release
- Release of 66 Area Seventies follows new pattern for church leadership changes
- How can Utahns save water in drought? Governor wants to buy back your lawn
- Utah has joined a Mississippi abortion case to overturn Roe v. Wade. Here's why
- Man killed puppy after losing his temper with the animal, police say
- Hobby Lobby ordered to forfeit ancient artifact bought for $1.6 million in 2014