There’s a moment in “Hillary” when Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are awkwardly waiting backstage before the start of a Democratic primary debate. During the wait, Sanders turns to Clinton and asks if he should unbutton his jacket, to which she replies that he can unbutton it when they get wound up during the debate.
What Hillary Clinton had to say about the 2016, 2020 elections at Sundance
- New theory: Earth's longer days kick-started oxygen growth
- Utahns won't be forced to get COVID-19 vaccine, but there may be consequences, governor says
- Report: Jazz to sign center Hassan Whiteside
- COVID-19 in Utah: Will my school district require or encourage masks?
- Shooting death of Kamas boy originally called an accident now a homicide case
- After being thrown into NBA action last season, Trent Forrest makes it look easy in Summer League
- Parents protest rumored mask mandate, but Salt Lake County officials weren't issuing one
- 5-year-old Utah boy killed in gun accident
- CDC issues new eviction ban for most of US through Oct. 3
- Cleanup continues after 294 homes flood in Enoch