ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — US national security adviser: There's 'no reason' for Iran to breach nuclear deal unless it's to seek nuclear weapons.
US national security adviser: There's 'no reason' for Iran to breach nuclear deal unless it's to seek nuclear weapons
- Jazz-Clippers blog: Conley and Mitchell's status still up in the air
- Will all Utah drivers be paying mileage-based road usage fee by 2031?
- Wildfire updates: New fire in Washington County causes evacuations west of Enterprise
- Small plane crashes in Tooele County
- Summit County woman tries to save family cat from bobcat
- Utahn playing with gun fires weapon, killing man, charges say
- Drought forces farmers to abandon fields of dry crops
- St. George asks residents to conserve power due to threat of rolling blackouts
- Weird 'living fossil' fish lives 100 years, pregnant for 5
- Logan man accused of using other identity to manipulate teen into sex