SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea says six people died when a roof collapsed in a mine in January, a rare admission of a deadly accident.
North Korea says six people died when a roof collapsed in a mine in January, a rare admission of a deadly accident
- Utah man dies in fall from Angels Landing at Zion National Park, officials say
- UDOT employees credited with saving 8-year-old girl in Lehi crash
- CDC study finds mask mandates slow coronavirus spread; dining out can increase cases
- Arianne Brown: Large family vehicles may be stare-worthy, but give a smile when passing by
- 549 more COVID-19 cases, 5 deaths, 31K vaccinations reported Friday in Utah
- All-Star surprise: At long last, Mike Conley is an NBA All-Star
- Unified officer was not justified in shooting, killing Salt Lake man, DA concludes
- Final day at Capitol: Senate puts 'capstone' on $23 billion budget as session nears end
- Utah officials call for customers to destroy aquarium moss balls after zebra mussel discovery
- Review: Is Disney's 'Raya and the Last Dragon' worth the extra $30?