Tiger trout are known to be highly piscivorous, meaning the eat fish and are a good control against rough fish populations. This makes tigers popular with many fish stocking programs Tiger trout are one of the ways the DWR is working on controlling the Utah Chub populations in Scofield Reservoir. Tiger trout population numbers can be tightly controlled as well, since they are sterile. Our Burt Brothers quiz question tonight is. What two fish are used to create the tiger trout?
Quiz of the Week: Dec. 19, 2015
- Lawsuit: Jail inmate died after staff failed to care for her
- Heber City community members hold vigil for Estonian exchange student who died Saturday
- Charges filed in wrong-color gang killing case
- Have You Seen This? First question fail on 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'
- 2 killed, dozen hurt in French supermarket hostage-taking
- The Triple Team: Offense, not defense, carries Jazz to 119-112 win over Mavericks
- Some convictions tossed in deputy death case
- Officials investigating noncredible threat at Indian Hills Middle School in Sandy
- Utah to let women get birth control from pharmacy
- Are BMI classifications misleading?