Estimated read time: 4-5 minutes
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
KSL - 1160 AM/102.7 FM BIG O' BIG SNOW OFFICIAL RULES
1. Dates/Eligibility. BIG O BIG SNOW CONTEST (the "Contest") begins October 1st, 2007 and ends on November 15th, 2007 (or sooner if the first snowfall is before this date or longer if the first snowfall is after this date.). KSL - 1160 AM/102.7 FM (the "Station") may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted online at www.ksl.com (the "Site"). The Contest is open to legal residents of Utah, eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of Bonneville International Corporation or any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the "Sponsors") or any television or radio station not operated by Bonneville International Corporation, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate in the Contest. Persons who have won a prize valued at $250.00 or more from a radio or television station operated by Bonneville International Corporation during the six (6) month period immediately prior to the start of the Contest may not participate in the Contest.
2. How to Enter. An individual may enter by logging on to the Site, click on the RADIO link and then on the PROMOTIONS link. Once there by clicking on the BIG O BIG SNOW link where they will be directed to a contest page to complete and submit the entry form to guess the day of the first snowfall, which must accumulate two inches or more on the ground at the Salt Lake International Airport. Limit one (1) entry per email address/per household. All entries become sole property of the Station and will not be returned.
3. Selection of Winners. On the date that The first snowfall occurs (must accumulate two inches or more on the ground at the Salt Lake International Airport) (TBD), the Station will select one (1) winner from all correct answers, from all eligible entries to date. Should there be a tie, the station will draw an office at random from those entries. The winner will be notified from the station by phone or email. The Winner will pick up their prizes at the Station located at Bonneville International Corporation, Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110, during regular business hours
4. Prize. A total of one (1) prize will be awarded in the Contest. The prize will consist of a new set of SNOWTIRES from BIG O TIRES and (2) Two mid-week season ski passes to Brighton ski resort. Valued at not more than Two thousand dollars only ($2000.00). Prizes do not include taxes, transportation, gratuities or any other cost or expense. If a winner cannot accept his/her prize, he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize.
5. Conditions/Restrictions. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify the Sponsors, and the officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees of each of the Sponsors, for, from and against any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise from the contestant's participation in the Contest. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for each of the Sponsors and/or their respective designees to use the contestant's name, likeness, portrait, voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote and/or publicize the Sponsors and/or the products and services of any of their designees. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification.
6. Rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at the Site, at the offices of Bonneville International Corporation, Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, P. O. Box 1160, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110-1160, during regular business hours, or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to Bonneville International Corporation at this address.