Humans have evolved to become the most flexible of the primates and being able to live in lots of different social settings sets us apart from non-human primates, suggests new research. Read More ...
Why humans are so sociable these days
- Utah Gov. Cox opens up about Jan. 6 and the future of the Republican Party
- Gov. Cox disagrees with J&J vaccine pause as Utah sees 456 new COVID-19 cases, 1 death, 40K vaccinations
- 5 taken to hospital following head-on collision in Stansbury Park
- 11 processed foods registered dietitians say can contribute to a balanced diet
- Woman arrested after taking 2 kids, livestreaming drive in Utah, police say
- Utah middle school teacher arrested, accused of assaulting students
- Salt Lake police asking for public's help in locating endangered man
- 6 things to do in the Las Vegas area with your family
- COVID-19 data: Who is still contracting COVID-19?
- Woman living in Salt Lake City church granted a stay in immigration case, can now safely rejoin community