Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cans (8 oz each) tomato sauce
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
12 medium flour tortillas
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
shredded lettuce, sour cream, salsa
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, onion, tomato sauce, water and spices.
3. Spread cream cheese over tortillas, roll up, and place in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
4. Pour beef mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
5. Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Serve over shredded lettuce and top with the sour cream and salsa to taste.