Estimated read time: 1-2 minutes
1. Thou shalt not make a habit of listening to any radio station other than KSL.
2. Thou shalt look at the people stuck in traffic because they weren't listening to the KSL traffic report and laugh.
3. Thou shalt set thy alarm clock to KSL and wake up to Grant and Amanda so thou knowest what's going on in thy world.
4. Thou shalt share thy opinions with Doug Wright or keep them to thy self.
5. Thou shalt not send email to KSL's management complaining about Amanda's laugh. She cannot fix it. I have already spoken with her on this subject and have forgiven her.
6. Thou shalt forgive KSL for some of the commercials of its clients. It knows not why they do what they do.
7. Thou shalt go and visit KSL personalities when they are broadcasting in public or they will become slothful and stop showering.
8. Thou shalt listen to BYU sports on KSL Radio, but don't blame me if they don't win. I love all of my children.
9. Thou shalt listen to KSL on 102.7 FM in the city and 1160 AM in the wilderness.
10. Thou shalt not be angry with Amanda for this bit of whimsy. She is a free spirit, that one.